This legal notice regulates the use and utilization of the website www.quibus.cat / www.quibus.es, owned by CONSULTORÍA FINANCIERO ACTUARIAL, SLP (hereinafter, THE OWNER).
Browsing THE OWNER’s website grants you the condition of user and implies your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions contained in this legal notice, which carries the warning that such conditions may be changed without prior notification by THE OWNER, with due notice and publication of these changes occurring as soon as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read this notice carefully if you wish to access and use the information and services offered via this website.
The user is also obliged to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, commercial standards and this Legal Notice, and will be held liable by THE OWNER or regarding third parties for any damages that may be caused by breach of this obligation.
Any use different to that which is authorised is expressly prohibited and THE OWNER may deny or withdraw access to and use of the website at any time.
THE OWNER, in compliance with Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, hereby informs you that:
The company’s corporate name is: CONSULTORÍA FINANCIERO ACTUARIAL, S.L.P.
Its tax identification number is: B61642906
Its registered office is at: C / Avinguda Josep Tarradelles 38 – 08029 – BARCELONA
Commercial Registry of Barcelona, Volume 31045, Folio 38, Page B 184143, Entry 6
To contact us, you may use one of the methods described in detail bellow:
All notices and communications between users and THE OWNER will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means described above.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
Access to the website and its services is open and free of charge. However, THE OWNER may make the use of some of the services offered on the website conditional to prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees that the all data communicated to the OWNER OF THE WEB are authentic and up-to-date and the user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of THE OWNER’S content and services and not to use them to, among others:
1. Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, justifies terrorism or, in general, is contrary to law or public order.
2. Introduce computer viruses or perform actions which may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or hardware and software systems belonging to THE OWNER or third parties; nor to prevent access of other users to the website and its services through massive use of the computing resources used by THE OWNER to provide services.
3. Try to gain access to other users’ email accounts or to restricted areas of the computer systems belonging to THE OWNER or third parties and, where applicable, extract information.
4. Infringe intellectual property rights and breach the confidentiality of the information belonging to THE OWNER of the website or third parties.
5. Impersonate another user.
6. Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or using any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless the user has obtained authorisation from the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
7. Collect data for advertising purposes and transmit any kind of publicity and communications for sales purposes or other purposes of a commercial nature without prior request or consent.
All the website content, including texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology and software, as well as the graphic design and source codes, are a creation which is the property of THE OWNER, without the implication of assignment of any rights of use to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website may view the contents and make, if appropriate, authorised private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed in network-connected servers, nor become the object of any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind appearing on the website are the property of THE OWNER, and it may not be construed that the use or access to the website gives the user any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act not expressly authorized by the holder of the rights of use are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply the existence of a relationship between THE OWNER and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval of its contents or services by THE OWNER.
THE OWNER is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or any actions based on them.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is a of general nature and is for informational purposes only, without a full guarantee of access to all content, nor of its completeness, accuracy, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or fitness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER excludes, to the legally permitted extent, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- Inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content and the existence of faults and defects of any kind of content transmitted, distributed, stored or made available which the user has accessed through the website or of the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may produce alterations in the users’ computer systems, electronic documents or data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, commercial standards and this legal notice as a consequence of misuse of the website. In particular, and by way of an example, THE OWNER is not responsible for the actions of third parties that infringe intellectual property rights, trade secrets, right to honour, to personal and family privacy and to one’s own image, and the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, THE OWNER disclaims any responsibility for the information that is not on this website and not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links on this website is solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. THE OWNER neither guarantees nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of linked sites; neither does THE OWNER suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so therefore will not be responsible for the results obtained. THE OWNER is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlink by third parties.
- PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
If any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances revealing the illicit character of the use of any content and / or performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through this website, they must submit a notification to THE OWNER, duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts which must be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without any legal validity.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
These conditions are governed by current Spanish legislation. The language used will be Spanish and/or Catalan.